I hope you’re amazing.
“𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀; 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀.” said 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗮𝗿𝗱
Being associated with #PeakImpactMentorship, I developed the habit to learn from the past, analyze it, study it all so that I learn more about myself, my friends, my team & my leadership. Today, I was able to finish my thoughts on my top 25 learnings of 2020.
Here are the 25 most valuable lessons 2020 has taught me.
- The world can change in a day.
- We are much stronger than we know.
- I can not only read 30+ books a year but can even write a book.
- Heroes don’t need big offices and lofty positions.
- Deep change can yield profound growth if we seek unlimited potential inside ourselves during that mess.
- Eating less and early in the evening helps in my craft, energy, and grocery bills.
- Forgiveness is not for others; it’s a productivity multiplier for me.
- I can work on your magnum opus or watch entertainment & news, but I can’t do both.
- Indian classical music helps elevate my mood.
- Dissociating myself from negative people and associating with positive people keeps me motivated for life.
- After finding the relationship manual, I realized that I love my wife even more after ten years of marriage.
- I can lose weight without much fuss but with the right food, nutrition, and nutritionist wife.
- Critics and naysayers bark louder when you do better work.
- Waking up in the morning helps me remain more productive.
- Immense possibility exists in intense difficulty.
- Meditation & Solitude helps me think clearly and, in turn, grow myself exponentially.
- I can be immensely productive in a pandemic.
- Morning Prayer is a powerful strength-builder.
- Realized that most people are looking for meaningful work even if they are not paid for it.
- If I take care of my food and thoughts, I don’t need more than 4-5 hours of sleep.
- Submission to my spiritual coach and life coach helps me become an even better leader.
- I want to support my daughter in what she wants to become than imposing her to become what I would like her to become.
- Gratitude is the antidote to low confidence.
- Someone’s opinion is not my reality.
- Success in my goals is my duty, obligation, and responsibility not only for me but for my family, friends, and society.
I hope these 25 lessons help you up for some excellent planning in 2021 and making this new year the most extraordinary year of your life yet.
Please allow me to wish you and your loved ones a healthy, productive life of unlimited potential in 2021.
Love & respect,
N.B. – feel free to share it with your loved ones if you think it will help
Digital Strategist | Executive Coach | Keynote Speaker | Budding Author | Seeker